You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
Been spending a lot of time on here!
I was looking at an image of the Saturian moon,
Mimas, while bored at my office last night and decided to abuse my co-worker's oranges...
Anyway, the first shots with my brand new Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 zoom, and I'm loving this lens!

Awesome lens. quality is amazing

Been spending a lot of time on here!
I just got a Kenko Pro1 CPL for this lens (although it took 4 weeks to arrive from Hong Kong...). Can't wait for Spring to kick in!

Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.