Very sad

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l'm posting this with a heavy heart....
As much as I love Photography and everything that comes with it, it is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning, cooking and maintaining the home. So something has to give.
I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what is available. Serious enquiries only, no stupid offers please.
Thanks for reading and understanding. Here is what I have for sale:
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Cat
5. Iron
6. Laundry detergent
7. Various Mr Muscle products
Thank you.

I'll take the cat.

I'll trade you two chickens and a slinky for the cat. The chickens can count, they're a big help with doing the bills. :emmersed:

Can you send me pictures of the cat?

I have no idea what any of that items are. I'll ask the wife.

Almost had me. Lol.

Phew! You had me there for a minute.

Look rules is rules you gotta show photos of what you're selling!

Doubly so for the cat darn it!

I'm pretty sure the first 3 items are used to clean camera sensors. Sucking out the dust first; then sweeping any bits that get left behind and finally giving the sensor a proper wet clean

Look rules is rules you gotta show photos of what you're selling!

Doubly so for the cat darn it!

I'm pretty sure the first 3 items are used to clean camera sensors. Sucking out the dust first; then sweeping any bits that get left behind and finally giving the sensor a proper wet clean

I used to have a number 4 thing but it was pretty useless, not very friendly nor functional.

I may be interested in the iron. But given the recent issues, I must ask. Does it heat up if you leave it on?

Not the cat ... : (

l'm posting this with a heavy heart....
As much as I love Photography and everything that comes with it, it is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning, cooking and maintaining the home. So something has to give.
I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what is available. Serious enquiries only, no stupid offers please.
Thanks for reading and understanding. Here is what I have for sale:
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Cat
5. Iron
6. Laundry detergent
7. Various Mr Muscle products
Thank you.

I have been inept at using the first three items my entire life so don't need them as I currently do not use the ones I have very often. I have four cats, so don't need a cat for sure! Seldom iron...but some laundry detergent might be nice. Have no idea what the Mr. Muscle products are and an a "Ms." probably don't want "Mr" products. Now you will certainly have more time for what matters in life...photography!

Most reactions

Back