very very disturbing

so we got from christmas to core_17's cemetary ;) .. interesting what a thread can meander to ... ;)

Is IL on a map? :p *hides to escape wrath and anger*

Hmm, it is not on my map .... well, maybe I'm just on the wrong continent ;)

core_17 said:
:lol: Yeah, I think that would be it! :p Try North America. :p

Ah! Got it! now I see I actually got close to this ... this Chicago thing! But never actually got there ;)

Made it to Toronto (different country, i know), NYC, Boston, even Pittsburgh .. but never Chicago ... so I better have a closer look next time I'm around ...

Alex_B said:
Ah! Got it! now I see I actually got close to this ... this Chicago thing! But never actually got there ;)

Made it to Toronto (different country, i know), NYC, Boston, even Pittsburgh .. but never Chicago ... so I better have a closer look next time I'm around ...

Did ya see my house.:lmao:

well, tell me where that house is and I'll tell you if i maybe saw it (or even took a photo :p )

Alex_B said:
well, tell me where that house is and I'll tell you if i maybe saw it (or even took a photo :p )

In Scarborough, right on top of the bluffs. :lmao: Cant miss it. Has a bit demon on the roof:D

Chiller said:
In Scarborough, right on top of the bluffs. :lmao: Cant miss it. Has a bit demon on the roof:D

errm, no actually i was to scared to get close!
.. and I was without a tele lens ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back