Very Very Pissed off.

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The story is my Girlfriend's Sister has a boyfriend that the local whore tried winning over - he declined her offer which sent her into an state of revenge. Basically she went and keyed one of her friends cars and then had the hide to blame it on my Girlfriend's Sister. Rolling Eyes Ever since that happened we've had cars egged and threatening phonecalls but here's the breadwinner....the whore's mother has taken out an AVO (restrainment order) on my Girlfriends Sister which in turn prevents us from reporting their actions to the Police.

It really pissed me off when I went out to get something out of my car only to find it covered in egg shells. If I find them.....there will be no remorse or mercy of any kind. :playball:

Xmetal said:
The story is my Girlfriend's Sister has a boyfriend that the local whore tried winning over - he declined her offer which sent her into an state of revenge. Basically she went and keyed one of her friends cars and then had the hide to blame it on my Girlfriend's Sister. Rolling Eyes Ever since that happened we've had cars egged and threatening phonecalls but here's the breadwinner....the whore's mother has taken out an AVO (restrainment order) on my Girlfriends Sister which in turn prevents us from reporting their actions to the Police.

It really pissed me off when I went out to get something out of my car only to find it covered in egg shells. If I find them.....there will be no remorse or mercy of any kind. :playball:

Cant you counter it?

I never understand this...you have the best weapon known to man, a camera...wait...lights of...for her to egg your car, and spam out photos like theres no tomorow, show the police.
Surely just because she has a restraining order doesnt make her above the law to you...

Grrr this sounds like a real whore to me.
Either that, or try and seduce her, record her asking for...things..or...something, and then send a copy to the mother, saying how you will let EVERYONE know, unless she backs of.

Go on my man, use that long lens and snipe her a few times, youll win in the end...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back