Very weird and don't know why this is happening...

When you "need" the manual, it's usually that "2%" that you need. The Index and/or table of contents of the manual can help you find it...

Read the manual?

Hmmm.

Here, in it's entire glory, is all of what my D7000 manual has to say about synch speed:

Hold on..........................

Here it comes..................................

Ready? Get set! GO!...................

SynchSpeed.png

:er:

.......Who has the link to that great YouTube video about camera flash sync speed, front and rear curtain sync? I thought I did, but I can't find it.

Or likes actual help from competent people about said situation instead of scrolling through countless pages of stuff I DON'T need to know? I've never used a strobe, so it caught me off-guard. I had a feeling it might have to do with what the problem turned out to be, but wanted to make sure. Instead of assuming one knows nothing about a camera or how it works why don't you just keep out of a conversation you can't help on either?
John... Heads Up, dude! ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ There is the video I was referring to. Thanks Ken! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone read their manual :er:

Nope, because manuals have 98 percent pointless stuff you don't need to read and 2 percent of what you are looking for during that situation. Also, the strobes I bought came with no type of paper work of ANY kind and I have no clue where my original camera manual is. Didn't read through that anyway though, so oh well.
Well then, it is your fault for not keeping your manual much less reading it.

Or have a clue how their camera actually works, instead of just assuming it's a totally magical black box. ;)

Who has the link to that great YouTube video about camera flash sync speed? I thought I did, but I can't find it.

Or likes actual help from competent people about said situation instead of scrolling through countless pages of stuff I DON'T need to know? I've never used a strobe, so it caught me off-guard. I had a feeling it might have to do with what the problem turned out to be, but wanted to make sure. Instead of assuming one knows nothing about a camera or how it works why don't you just keep out of a conversation you can't help on either?

Your obviously new here, and don't quite know how these forums work...

:popcorn: This is looking promising!!!

Let's argue about why the Manual is not a Luxury and how reading it is far superior to not reading it.

I think if the the manufacturer rename the "manual" to "How to become a Professional Photographer in 21 days", people may actually read it as soon as they purchase the camera. (Note: keep the same content, just change the name)

I think if the the manufacturer rename the "manual" to "How to become a Professional Photographer in 21 days", people may actually read it as soon as they purchase the camera. (Note: keep the same content, just change the name)

No, they should fill it with funny pictures and boobs so the male centric photography world will become collectively smarter by reading the ****ing manual!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back