zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been working for a while now setting up to begin to work with @tirediron on The Veterans Portrait Project.

I had a my first portrait shoot for the project.
Mr. Coish served for 33 years as both a Field Engineer and a Fire Fighter.
He served in many Canadian bases and ships as well as time in Germany.
Upon retiring from the military he remained working with the military helping train the next generation of Fire Fighters.

I've known him for about 10 years and is the kind of guy that'd give you the shirt off of his back. Truly the type of person you want to have as a mentor to the up and coming.

Coish.jpg

Such a worthy project, that you guys are involved in. I've tried to find an equivalent program here, but I'm not finding much other than an individual group out of SC, but they don't indicate any interest in volunteers.

The only negative I can see on your portrait is that it looks a tad underexposed.

I have been working for a while now setting up to begin to work with @tirediron on The Veterans Portrait Project.

I had a my first portrait shoot for the project.
Mr. Coish served for 33 years as both a Field Engineer and a Fire Fighter.
He served in many Canadian bases and ships as well as time in Germany.
Upon retiring from the military he remained working with the military helping train the next generation of Fire Fighters.

I've known him for about 10 years and is the kind of guy that'd give you the shirt off of his back. Truly the type of person you want to have as a mentor to the up and coming.

View attachment 159297
Great portrait, and I don't just mean technically. From what you write I think you've captured both who he is and what he is to you.

Such a worthy project, that you guys are involved in. I've tried to find an equivalent program here, but I'm not finding much other than an individual group out of SC, but they don't indicate any interest in volunteers.

The only negative I can see on your portrait is that it looks a tad underexposed.
Thank you.

This is the print edit and yes it will look a bit under exposed. The lab I use tends to be a bit bright and this edit worked well.

Great portrait, and I don't just mean technically. From what you write I think you've captured both who he is and what he is to you.

Thank you.

Love it. I would love to photograph fellow vets, just wouldn't know where to begin. Probably the local VFW or some place like that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I echo the words above about a great and worthy project. He looks like an interesting fellow, one you could spend some time talking to and listening to his stories.

Love it. I would love to photograph fellow vets, just wouldn't know where to begin. Probably the local VFW or some place like that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Thank you.

I echo the words above about a great and worthy project. He looks like an interesting fellow, one you could spend some time talking to and listening to his stories.
Thank you

Well done for a worthy cause.

This is the print edit and yes it will look a bit under exposed. The lab I use tends to be a bit bright and this edit worked well.

That makes sense. I tried out a new lab recently, and learned the hard way how they can "change" your vision with callous impunity. Again great project, and a great portrait of an interesting gentleman.

The project, the subject, the photographer- winners all! Great work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back