What's new

Vibrant Train

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here ya go Charlie...just for you.

:-)

7707967940_f9265fff50_c.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
I decided to pop the flash straight up. It had no effect on the train, other than to luminate the reflector strips. I thought it stuck out amongst that vibrant blue kinda cool.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
this one is kinda boring, but I wanted to see how it looked on computer vs in person. To me, the blue cap stood out kinda neat among the red cabs. boring picture, but kinda neat at the same time.

7707998504_48c7318e90_c.jpg
 
Good timing...nice trains. I especially like the three-circle thing you have going on the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom