Vicki

Arhy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some shots from my last photosession with a wonderful girl, who's name is Vicki.
But still I have some technical mistakes: missed with a focus, made cup look a bit dirty and so on. What to say.. I am learning.. :)

Canon 400D+50mm 1.8

72409f0cec06864180.jpg

f304d6ed494c47dfd9.jpg

Please, feel free to leave your critique and comments.

Arhy.

very pretty girl.
i like number 2.
wouldnt have cropped so tight on the face though. wouldve been better to at least get all of the skin, but thats just my opinion.

invisibledemon, yep, I can agree with you. But unfortunately I haven't saved an original photo, so I can't just fix it.
Thanks.

Riggaberto, merci.

She is very pretty. I like the first picture, her eyes could have been more in focus though.

I favour the second one over the first. Perhaps I find the first one too bright. Not that the first one is a bad photograph though.

David

I guess it's just me; the hair elastic on her wrist in the first one is ALL I notice unfortunately. Having her eyes in focus would have definitely improved the shot. Number two is nice; as said previously.. But just get those eyes a little more sharp!

Firstly, shooting portraits can be difficult, especially if you dont know the person well, it's hard to put them at ease. Secondly, she is a very pretty girl, but in the first one, I have no idea what the white this is above her head and its totally blown out, the second shot is nice, I think I know what you were aiming for, I would have zoomed out a bit more, and made sure there was some nice steam coming off the piping hot coffee.... Good all the same....

Renair, the first one I actually like because of bright light. It seems like a studio but it's not. (It's museum)
And skin color I think is excellent here.

About zooming out the second shot I can agree with you. But what's done is done :)
I will be more careful with that next time.
Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back