What's new

View From Edinburgh (C&C wanted)

hdukphotographs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took in Edinburgh.
High_by_hduk_photographs.jpg
 
I think I might have panned down to reduce the amount of sky in the photo. The rule of thirds might have come into effect. Unless there was something annoying down below the cliff.
 
Well, Abel, if I remember things right (I was only in Edinburgh ONCE in my life, and that was back in April of 2002!), there IS something at the bottom of the rocks if you move the camera any further down, so I understand why hduk - wishing to only photograph Calton Hill - could not move any more. Else either houses or the cemetery (?) would have come into the frame.

As it is, it is a bit of a classic, and it is not, since most photos DO show what is there at the bottom! (I think)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom