What's new

View from the Top of the rock

Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
670
Reaction score
21
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,

I took this shot tonight and wanted to share. Also, please let me know if you have any thoughts on how to improve it.

If anyone is interested, you can see the full sized version here:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6005/5920959014_3429bb732d_o.jpg

Thanks,
Danny

5920959014_1c458f17d4_b.jpg
 
Two words: Stun and ning.

My only thought would be to try to tone down the bright lights in the lower right.
 
Two words: Stun and ning.

My only thought would be to try to tone down the bright lights in the lower right.

Thanks Sparky! I thought about those lights but I decided to leave them alone. I didn't want to play around with the photo too much.

Danny
 
Hopefully you shot it in raw. The jpeg is just for posting.


BTW: Where's Waldo?
24.gif
 
Hopefully you shot it in raw. The jpeg is just for posting.


BTW: Where's Waldo?
24.gif

Yeah, I did. I always do.

And I think he's on the observation deck of the Empire State Building!

Danny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom