What's new

View Of The Open Road

Nice reflections in the chrome. Imo, crop it just a tad of the top, so the fuel cap of the tank meets the top edge of the picture. For me it's a teeny bit low, the way its framed/cropped - the black switches/clocks just distract my eye a little.
 
Thanks for the feedback. )

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 
Very nice! Creative and well executed, but I agree with 71M; I think I would like to see it without the upper portion of the crankcase, and with a little more 'breathing room' above the filler cap. A tight crop of just the rocker-arm covers and carbs might work too. If you have an opportunity to reshoot this, consider a larger aperture for less DoF; the background is just a bit more focused than might be ideal.
 
Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom