What's new

Views from Geneva (CH)

enzodm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
118
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some from my last work trip in Geneva. Apart the first one, they are not much city-specific: I tried to look at details.

#1
IMG_2440.jpg


#2
IMG_2428-2.jpg


#3
IMG_2432.jpg


#4
IMG_2473.jpg


#5
IMG_2584.jpg


#6
IMG_2478.jpg
 
I really like #2, but would have liked to see how it would have looked without the red parts centered.
 
also think #2 stands out in this very nice set. :thumbup:
 
Thank you both. Geaux: in fact is cropped from a larger scene, but if I move the red bars on right, the left wall become heavier to see. As is, it is more or less divided in three thirds.
 
Joel: thanks. By the way, #5 is the fountain just in front of United Nations; #6 is made with an old manual Voigtländer Ultron 50/1.8. It is a nice lens, very sharp even wide open as here (the same as Zeiss Planar).
 
I really like #4 and #6. I actually really like how #4 is framed, but I feel like the framing is a bit off on #6. I don't know what feels off about it, maybe nothing because it's still my favorite shot out of the bunch.
 
I like all of them, but #4 is the one I like the most... May be because of the memories from my granddad, but it just works for me...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom