Views from the plane window

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of shots from my visits to Florida and France this month.

Taken from the plane on my way home from Florida. I noticed this plane going past so took a quick grab shot with the 28-70 in my panic then reached for my 70-200 but by the time I swapped lenses the plane was long gone :(

_DSC9780_websmall.jpg

Best viewed large on flickr (1500 pixels)

And this from my flight home from France, coming in over England at about 8pm. I must get the window seat next time! We were about 10 mins from landing so I grabbed the camera from under my seat and tried to take some shots leaning across my friend. Had to take them without looking through the viewfinder or bracing properly as the window was set back a little and my friend was in the way lol. Not a great shot but nice to have a record of the view. Next time I'm on a night flight I'm going to make sure I have that window seat so I can try and get some usable shots!

lights1.jpg

ISO 25600, 52mm, 1/40, f2.8

well i suggest you to zoom the 2nd more..

I quite like the second, and given the circumstances I must say it came out pretty decent! The deep blue, partly black sky goes so well with the yellow of the lights down there. And the crisscross of the streets and estates is nicely between abstract and not abstract. But hey, when you like to take photos out of a plane window, it is NICER to be seated right AT the window ;) ;) ;) !!! :D

awesome capture......i like the night scene awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back