What's new

Vineyard in Tenerife

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We rented a car to discover the hidden parts of the island not catered to the holiday goers. We stopped off at a cliff and this was the view I found infront of me, needless to say the camera came out..

4757258935_e1c32b87a7.jpg
 
I like it.. It seems like the horizon is a little crooked and the clouds have two different shades that distracted me.. I like this shot though
 
I like this shot.. I think it would be worth trying in back and white.. maybe.. I'm not sure

cheers.
 
I like this shot.. I think it would be worth trying in back and white.. maybe.. I'm not sure

cheers.

I don't know why I didn't think of this! good idea!

4761974784_228ba8b7f3.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom