What's new

Vintage and stock cars at Lime Rock Park

Claff

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Location
Waldorf, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
060929ac028.jpg


2.
060929ac008.jpg


3.
060929ac024.jpg


4.
060930ac003.jpg


5.
060930ac009.jpg


6.
060930ac015.jpg


7.
060930ac017.jpg


I've hit a bit of a conundrum this week, trying to balance my desire to have nice crisp pictures of cars with my wanting to show some sense of motion. In my desire to have all the logos and stuff be readable I was shooting at 1/2000 in bright sunshine, which works great, but it also stops the wheels and the lettering on the tires. Going down to slower shutters looking for some sense that the photo is of a moving target shows that I might not be that good at panning in the first place with overall fuzzy results.

And of course there's only one more race left in my season so I'll have all winter to mull over what I have to do to get better.
 
keep practicing, thats the only way to get good at panning
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom