Vintage Canon Thread :::

Morganeyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently acquired a 2002 EOS D60 and need a data link cord. It uses the very early Version 1.1 which appears to be the same width as our current Version A but is flatter in height.
If you search for anything Canon under the nomanclature D60, that 14 year old model seems so far back it is nonexistant and subsequent searches bring 60D or number first and then alpha numeric second. That was a smart move by Canon to collect vintage users back to hey buy this new model!!

There must be a 1.1 out there some place and I'm asking for any help available locating one so I can play with this great old cam and download my work...

Wow that's great.. thanks, will order that cord finally....

Hi Guys, well.. I finally received my D60 cord and seems I lack drivers for this old dog...
Anyone have any info on early Canon drivers? I downloaded the "psew 1.14.20 - installer" file but when I attach my cam with the new cord my LT (HP ProBook 6550b) still tells me "no drivers found" so again I am stumped.. any help dearly appreciated...

You could always just get a CF card reader for your computer and use that to read in the data.

You could always just get a CF card reader for your computer and use that to read in the data.
As well, read through the manual. There may be an option to configure the camera to read directly from the card when the the cord is connected.

tirediron, that is a very provocative idea... can you eleborate or perhaps point me in a direction... I will take a closer look at the manual... thanks

Most reactions

Back