savefenway1912
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Socal
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Guys,
I'm helping my mom sell 2 of her old cameras that have sat in a cabinet for 40 years. These do not have a reserve and are in great shape. A local shop owner offered me $100 each. I would rather these go to a good home.
Thanks for the interest.
Steve
Contax Zeiss Ikon Germany Film Camera - eBay (item 330495577626 end time Nov-21-10 18:00:46 PST)
Kodak Retina III C Film Camera - eBay (item 330495582398 end time Nov-21-10 18:00:00 PST)
I'm helping my mom sell 2 of her old cameras that have sat in a cabinet for 40 years. These do not have a reserve and are in great shape. A local shop owner offered me $100 each. I would rather these go to a good home.
Thanks for the interest.
Steve
Contax Zeiss Ikon Germany Film Camera - eBay (item 330495577626 end time Nov-21-10 18:00:46 PST)
Kodak Retina III C Film Camera - eBay (item 330495582398 end time Nov-21-10 18:00:00 PST)
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.