What's new

Vintage Custom Cowboy Boots

Montana

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
0
Location
Eastern Montana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So ugly, I think that they are kinda cool. Anyway, any thoughts? I don't like the reflections on the black leather, but am having trouble not getting them. Using 2 alienbees, one bare on background and one with shoot thru white umbrella on camera left (this one is causing the reflections). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also see the shadow leading off the right edge of the frame.....don't like that either.

CustomBoots.jpg



Thanks for any advice on this matter.

Derrick
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom