Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1:
9451.jpg

2:
9420.jpg

i think the angles are boring.

is that a hood scoop? nice, must be fast, right?

I like the 2nd because of the nice bokeh on the background.

spiffybeth ... ok, at least you tell me why you don't like them ;)

actually, I was trying to get some more extreme angles (less natural ones), but the first one was the best I could get in 10 minutes since the scene was extremely crowded with people. then I gave up.

Sw1tchFX ... I think it is a hood scoop. It is not my car ;)

about the bokeh, I was not sure if it was maybe a bit too subtle and I should have gone to a shallower DOF.

Anyway, these were taken at a midsummer celebration in northern Sweden.

the bokeh works because the edges of the car are still sharp. The background would have been distracting.

that is a awesome car. i wouldnt mind driving that.

I quite like these shots. In the first one, I like the diagonal angle at which you took the shot, and the low pov. And in the second shot, I like the dof with the boathouse and rocks in the background - it makes it look like a shot one might see in a magazine.

^^^ I agree with Anty, it definitely looks like something from a magazine. The only thing I'm not really liking about the 2nd is the small shadow at the bottom right.

Thansk both :)

Thought of cloning that shadow out.. this is cast by one of the crowd. my other images are even worse ;)

Cloned out a lamp post on the first one by the way, and some people :p

It could also be the front speaker of the sound system ... installed by some moron :p

thanks for mentioning, it is less in the original, so I suppose I did the resizing and sharpening a bit carelessly so this got stronger.

I hate to be the first one to say something negitive, but some times if one doesn't say it no one will. I tend to see that type of thing with cars due to an undying need to find any and all rust forming on cars. It's just been beaten into my eyes.

*EDIT*
OH yeah, around parts like the chrome lettering like that is dirt common for rust to develop under the paint

Most reactions

New Topics

Back