What's new

Violin Solo

loopguru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
I was bored practicing and started to practice with the camera. :er:


DSC_0437_dev.jpg


DSC_1262.jpg


DSC_1261.jpg


DSC_0744.jpg
 
these are awesome. love your perspective in the last three. the middle two look like a support from a suspension bridge :)
 
It looks like you need to re-set your bridge.

Great pics. :thumbup:
 
Hi, couple more after I adjusted the bridge and put new strings on. It pays to photograph your instrument otherwise I'd not seen the warped bridge. :lmao:

DSC_1590.jpg


DSC_1592.jpg


DSC_1593.jpg


DSC_1594.jpg
 
:thumbsup:

Great job!
Glad you got it set up. :D
 
Great job. I really like the 2nd one in the 2nd set. Great focus on these pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom