What's new

Virgin Mary Statue

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Virgin Mary Statue. Hop you like it :)
marystatuscopy.jpg
 
I was confused about this. I think that the fence is a support to the right of the image.
 
Ok I like this one .... but rather than the fence .... which is a part of the statue's dias, the bush to the left is a little distracting .... but overall I like it ... good capture .... and thanks for sharing :)
 
Our mysteryscribe here is a great fan of vertical frames, it shows ;) ... and while I understand your compositional aspects about this frame here, Matt, I still feel the statue is a bit too centred. If this were mine, I'd crop in from above to just a millimetre above the monstrance, and then in from the left to get rid of as much of the bush as you can (in case you want to keep up the custom size of a print) or all of it ... or clone out whichever parts still stick into the frame. That is my idea about it.

Else I like how you worked with the light almost all against you.
 
Thanks for your tips and helping. I will try them. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom