Visited a couple state parks this weekend

Usually when a post doesn't get many comments, it means that the image is not bad, and not amazing, just somewhere in between. And this week has been slow all around, I think.

The first two photos don't show up, btw. The third shot is nicely exposed, but having the subject right in the middle of the frame takes the visual interest away. Maybe try cropping it so that the main flower is off-center (rule of thirds).

Usually when a post doesn't get many comments, it means that the image is not bad, and not amazing, just somewhere in between. And this week has been slow all around, I think.

The first two photos don't show up, btw. The third shot is nicely exposed, but having the subject right in the middle of the frame takes the visual interest away. Maybe try cropping it so that the main flower is off-center (rule of thirds).

Not sure what happened with the first 2, they show for me. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I agree with Blacksheep, I looked at your images, thinking not bad... but not terrific either.
I like # 2 and 3 but in 2 the piece of wood bugs me a bit... however it is well exposed, the water is nice and smooth and the little green moss is pretty and enliven the image.

on #3, there is a little but too much shadow on the petals and you lose your point of interest because the background is a little bit too busy. But the flower is beautiful and the lighting ok.

I agree with Blacksheep, I looked at your images, thinking not bad... but not terrific either.
I like # 2 and 3 but in 2 the piece of wood bugs me a bit... however it is well exposed, the water is nice and smooth and the little green moss is pretty and enliven the image.

on #3, there is a little but too much shadow on the petals and you lose your point of interest because the background is a little bit too busy. But the flower is beautiful and the lighting ok.

Thanks for taking a look and giving me some feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back