visitor at work c&c

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3558008601_51889e99b6_b.jpg

3558008529_e2255633db_b.jpg

This lil guy snuck into our store today. I finally had a chance to use my 55-250 IS. He was about 20ft up, so i set my iso at 400 and used stock flash. These photos are about 30% crops. I feel bad because we opened one of the doors to see if he would leave, later he would fly into the door that was closed. So then we opened the other one lol. He eventually left, hope he/she is ok :(.

A starling! They are cute. Can become quite tame... but only if they want to.
A starling once became the star of one of the Sagas Of My Life, i.e. that on Corinna-wants-to-photograph-birds. Quite a saga that one was!!!
Curious?
Part_1
Part_2
Part_3 (this one's featuring the starling)
Part_4 (last)
Have fun :D.

A starling! They are cute. Can become quite tame... but only if they want to.
A starling once became the star of one of the Sagas Of My Life, i.e. that on Corinna-wants-to-photograph-birds. Quite a saga that one was!!!
Curious?
Part_1
Part_2
Part_3 (this one's featuring the starling)
Part_4 (last)
Have fun :D.

Starling you say? Cool, i wish i knew more about birds. He seemed tame, maybe just a little cocky. haha

The second one is a more dramatic pose, but the angle seems awkward. In this type of shot, because the contrast between the bird and the white wooden beams/slats in the background is so stark, I would have used a narrower aperture. I think that the sharper lines in the background would have added balance and flow.

The second one is a more dramatic pose, but the angle seems awkward. In this type of shot, because the contrast between the bird and the white wooden beams/slats in the background is so stark, I would have used a narrower aperture. I think that the sharper lines in the background would have added balance and flow.

i will try next time! thanks

Most reactions

Back