Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Vivitar 100-300mm F5.6-6.7 MC (for Canon) $50 $20 shipping & handling in North America payment via paypal.
Vivitar 100-300mm F5.6-6.7 MC (for Canon) $50 $20 shipping & handling in North America payment via paypal.
kamelean TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 184 Reaction score 14 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 #2 Do you have pics of the lens? Maybe a few shots taken with that lens? I'm interested.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I can probably get some photos of it tomorrow. Here are some photos I took with it. (Back in 2005)
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Bump
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Bump