What's new

Vivitar 90mm 2.8 Macro p/k mount

epatsellis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
543
Reaction score
25
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice 90mm 2.8 macro, focuses to 1:1 without tubes. looks like brand new inside and out. If this had a Nikon mount I'd keep it, but I hope it can find a new home.

sold sold sold sold
 
Last edited:
Nice 90mm 2.8 macro, focuses to 1:1 without tubes. looks like brand new inside and out. If this had a Nikon mount I'd keep it, but I hope it can find a new home.

$90.00 or best offer + shipping.

I am interested in this lens.

Thank you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom