What's new

Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/2.8 AF

Zoolfoos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anybody has a Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/2.8 AF lens with a Canon compatible mount for sale, PLEASE contact me. To be honest, I am looking to purchase this lens because it is typically a bit cheaper than other lenses of the same range. I can't give you a fortune, but I would be willing to pay a bit more than usual, as I am having a very hard time locating one. If you have one for a Nikon lens mount, I may be interested, but I would prefer the Canon. If you don't have one for sale, but know where I can find one, please contact me.

Recommendations for other affordable lenses of similar range (wide aperture range is a must) are more than welcome.

Thanks!

kbenisvy@gmail.com

Kevin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom