Voodoo Economics

hempiphiliac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
taken in an abandoned warehouse in Pennsylvania

fact005.jpg

This is a great subject, but I think it could use a re-shoot.... the windows in the back are really blown out. Normally, some blown out hilights don't bother me much at all but these are pretty distracting, especially because the contrast so much from the portrait.

Think about shooting at another time of day, maybe even at night w/a tripod if you can get some light on the subject.

Good find; I'd seriously think about reshooting. You can try and burn down those hilights, but I think there may not be enough detail there.

I'm still trying to master the other functions of my camera dealing with aperature, etc. I've been out to the sight twice and probably will make a third trip, but it's over 2 1/2 hours from where I live.

The blown hightlights, the softness and the grain make it. I do honeslty like this. Its got an old time feel to it. And it feels gritty and dirty just as this type of shot should. It's one of those touchy feely pictures. You've brought more to it than a perfectly exposed shot would. For me anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back