Vote for business card idea....

Greatwhite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I am stuck, which do you think is best?

Be honest...even if you like none of them!

THX

Cardvote.jpg

I don't care for any of them....I agree to put a favorite photo on it

Maybe a photo with a simple wedding theme. I'd consider doing two cards - one wedding or special event themed, because brides like the idea of someone who specializes, and one more general for your portrait and other work.

From our options, I like #4 the best. Best perhaps you could try something a bit more artsy. I put together an example.

Do you have a website? If so, you should have access to an email address at the website. Ex. [email protected]
From my experience, its a lot more professional to use that kind of email address as opposed to something at another domain. (You could also include the website on your card.
Garrett.jpg

Hopefully, this helps.

i don't care for any of them. I would use a photo if you can or try to add more pasaz to the type of font you use. all of these look home made to me and are not professional looking.

rachlynn hit it right on the nose about the card layout, email and domain. you really need that to present yourself professionally.

THX for comments!

Agreed....I have been doing photography for 20yrs, P/T, and want to venture more broadly....the above ideas were presented to me by friends, and yes, they are plain (whcih in general I like), but lack something....not sure what yet.

The info on the card is generic (although the name is accurate), yes I am looking into a domain and other issues prior to 'go live'.....

THX again for input, and all/more is welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back