w00t - NSFW

:biglaugh: How on earth did I miss this thread? Very creative shot Abraxas!

Thanks! Pleased to see you join in.

BTW, this is the best day in my life.

He has 3 of the hottest women on the forum paying attention and commenting on his member.. :lol:

:biglaugh: Very true!!!!

Yep.

I had to take a little -me- time. I was hoping this post could be re-erected whenever anybody had the urge.

Well I always have urges, so I might be stroking this thread more than most..

Well I always have urges, so I might be stroking this thread more than most..

It's been awhile since I even took a look at this thing. I thought I'd check to see if it had any life left in it. Not too bad if I say so myself.

Good Lord, Anty, Meg, Mia.... I'm just sad that I missed this thread when it was still up and at 'em and plugging away...

Hahaha! Wow Abraxas you totally knew which thread would pull me out of my hole.

Pugs, and why weren't you apart of this thread?!

Hahaha! Wow Abraxas you totally knew which thread would pull me out of my hole. ...

I must be psychic. I was having a dream about you.

& thank you for being subtley suggestive! (or is it suppley ?) :)

Dreaming of me?! hmmm I hope it was dirty.. lmao
I was and am being supple, I can bend either way. lol

Oh, good lord, the images that conjures! Did I ever mention that I can do the splits?

And, I don't know why I didn't find this thread when it was still in its peak. With the way y'all were thrusting back and forth you'd think I'd have taken note earlier given its titillating nature and my juvenile sense of humor...

I feel, like a boob right now.

Last edited:
I feel, like a boob right now.

Hey you being a boob, totally trumps my boobs.. lol

Pugs, we were only trying to penetrate the essence of the original photo. We were only thrusting back and forth trying to get a deeper knowledge and hold on this rock hard, solid picture.:lol:

I think there are a few people here who need to get a grip of themselves - after all, abraxas must be fair worn out by all the attention he's been getting...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back