Leftyplayer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 157 Reaction score 5 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #1 I want to run out and get my camera now (B&H or Adorama), but am wondering if those stores tend to have 4th of July sales and should I wait for the weekend? For those that have been paying attention to these sorts of things in the past, advice?
I want to run out and get my camera now (B&H or Adorama), but am wondering if those stores tend to have 4th of July sales and should I wait for the weekend? For those that have been paying attention to these sorts of things in the past, advice?
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2010 #2 Check the websites. If they are having a sale they will be advertising it.