What's new

Waiting for a mole?

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lawn-1.jpg


A lesson in lawn care seen from the streets of Cambridge.

Just cut and water for about 500 years and keep the students off!
 
Nice, maybe a game of croquet later on.

I think had you taken about two steps forward you could have kept the symmetry of the building and included more on the right side and cut out the distracting dark areas on this side of the arch wall.
 
On a high speed walking tour with a group, so dodging bodies and really only "grab-shots possible. Now I know the geography better I can return at leisure.
 
Been on those tours... gotta grab what you can as you go by.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom