Waiting for Black & white light

Nicely spotted and composed ... and you were not facing the same difficulties as "Molested_Cow" is telling us about in his thread in the Photographic Discussions on how much his use of his camera makes people in his home country (Taiwan) shy away from him?

Yes, our Norwegian Witch (;) "Brujería") sees it well: the ground (line on the ground) somehow binds them together for this brief - and possibly unnoticed by them - moment in their lives when they meet. Good moment.

corinna thanks for telling me about "Molested _Cow" because I am presently in Taiwan for 3 months, so I will have an eye on this discussion :D

It is weird because even in Taiwan I have never seen people really shy about me an dmy big camera :blushing:

Thanks for comment
Mat

No, not too much impressed. ;) Pas assez parlant. I think I would be more pleased if the focus were on the woman in the background. Technically you got it very well, I just think you need a sharper construction here. :)

I've been to HK three times and it's one of the most colourful city's in the world. Shooting in B&W puts a different perspective on things. One point I must add is timing. Possibly waited a few seconds until either the figure across the road was stationary and not yawning. That was what pulled my eye. Not the line. Not the figure in the foreground.

Dougie, you re right Hong Kong i sreally a greta & crazy city, I love it
and also very cosmopolit. Thank for your coment. I have to say, that when I took the picture I was just interested by the girl at the foreground, didn't notice the background...

tsienni Thank for your comment. Thi spicture is really not my favorite. Same remark that DOugie, background girl I did not shout her on purpose so hard to make focus on her..Thanks
Mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back