Waiting for the bus...

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I didn't get her face, but taking pictures of strange little girls on the street creeps me out...

She was sitting near me, leaning forward anxiously and looking for the bus.

100_8580-2.jpg

being in focus would be good too ;) Being able to see her face, more of her surroundings, etc...

I know I didn't get her face, but taking pictures of strange little girls on the street creeps me out...

She was sitting near me, leaning forward anxiously and looking for the bus.

If it creeps you out, you will either learn to take the shot or come up with different angles.

p.s.
I would be very, very careful about taking shots of children...

what angles, for instance?

what angles, for instance?

I am not sure what lens you used.

Maybe locate yourself a little further away and get down lower. Also try to find a place to perch yourself higher (it that location exists for the shot), and get a higher angle.

If you have the courage, either ask her or her/parent, to let you take some candid shots....

If it creeps you out, don't do it. If you feel like a creep then you probably look like one as well, and shooting random children while looking like a creep is a good way to get decked by a protective father.

Sorry, I just don't get the whole fascination with 'street shooting' where people try and take photos of total strangers doing mundane activities like waiting for the bus, when they don't know they are being photographed and are facing away from the camera.

Yeah it is a little odd you took a picture of a little girl without her knowing, however on a photo standpoint presuming she was a model.

-Needs to be in focus.
-Needs to have more surroundings, maybe the bus approaching or the sidewalk/stree
-further back, more of a range
-more of an angle, bottom or top.

:)

Thanks all for your replies. Lots of food for thought.
I realize a lot of people here don't like the subject facing away, but I just can't get permission from the models to post pics where you can see their faces.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back