Waiting for the Grains

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The calendar says that spring is here, yet the white stuff refuses to go away. Grain silos and hay bales are growing impatient (and they are not alone).

Shot just a few hours ago.

p148237974-4.jpg

EDIT: I've decided that I like a pano version better than the original. Re-crop is below.

p175599171-4.jpg

This one NEEDS to be viewed on anything other than a bright white background – please click here for black background. (We can only hope that one day the owners of this forum will understand the issue with bright backgrounds and photography.)

Last edited:
woah! i love this image, great perspective and composition. I just don't like how bright the floor is, gives the an empty feeling to the image.

If that white stuff is snow ( i presume so) then i feel like it actually works with it being so white. It gives the photo a chillier mood imo

Good but you should lose the wicked sky or tone it down big time. The silos and landscape hold their own.

woah! i love this image, great perspective and composition. I just don't like how bright the floor is, gives the an empty feeling to the image.
That's what snow looks like :)

If that white stuff is snow ( i presume so) then i feel like it actually works with it being so white. It gives the photo a chillier mood imo
It looks chilly but in reality it was the most beautiful day of the year so far. Temperature was around 41º F.

Good but you should lose the wicked sky or tone it down big time. The silos and landscape hold their own.
This is exactly how I like my skies, but can understand that it might not everybody's cup of tea.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Very dramatic. Very nice.

Vote for the pano crop. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah that pano crop works well.

Overall I have to agree second crop I prefer.

Although I did have to give the first one a second look. I liked it how the sky stole the show on the first crop.

I love it....and yes, I agree that the 2nd crop just seems to fit better.

Overall I have to agree second crop I prefer.

Although I did have to give the first one a second look. I liked it how the sky stole the show on the first crop.
I do like the sky, but the composition of the first one is unbalanced.

Thanks, guys!

Breath taking.
I prefer the original because of the sky.
Although I would up the blacks a tiniest bit, and reducing the highest lights and highlights, making the image more dramatic.
(Viewed through link)

Most reactions

Back