stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
scraps.jpg

Made me smile😁😁😁😁

We have a series of stainless steel sculpture along our seafront. They are quite small, between a couple of feet and 6-7 feet. I really need to get down there and get some snaps.

I like the light in yours and I'll endeavour to photograph mine at dawn or dusk.

Made me smile😁😁😁😁

We have a series of stainless steel sculpture along our seafront. They are quite small, between a couple of feet and 6-7 feet. I really need to get down there and get some snaps.

I like the light in yours and I'll endeavour to photograph mine at dawn or dusk.
Glad you like it. This was taken down In Dunsborough here in Western Australia. I really liked the colours and the play of light in this one. Plus it is a fun image. I look forward to seeing your stainless steel sculpture images.

Glad you like it. This was taken down In Dunsborough here in Western Australia. I really liked the colours and the play of light in this one. Plus it is a fun image. I look forward to seeing your stainless steel sculpture images.
Unfortunately our weather here isn't as reliable as yours at this time of year, well any time of year really😂😂

Nice shot. I like the framing of the birds, the lighting and the colors.

Very nicely framed- I love this shot

Les :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back