waiting on airports

missing some balance in the bottom right hand corner, but that is actually a pretty cool shot. Love the shapes and reflections

...but that is actually a pretty cool shot
according to one of your earlier posts... as long as it's not a waterfall picture ;)

I like it, and find it "interesting" it keeps drawing my eye into it.

thank you guys for comments!

I really like the symmetry and all the geometric shapes that keep my eye wandering around the shot and then it keeps settling on this asymmetric dark businessman, wondering about his story. Very nice shot Maria. I wish I was better at 'seeing' this type of stuff around me. I guess you have to learn to look for it huh?

Nicely done. Your eye for detail is very much in practice! Good balance, good positioning. While it is a "simple" shot, there are a number of elements that are visually intriguing - like the chair pattern (and their reflection), the way you have the window frames lined up with the horizontal joints of the floor stones, the way all the people in the image are looking in the same direction.

I wish I was better at 'seeing' this type of stuff around me. I guess you have to learn to look for it huh?
you'll be better with time and a bit practise. You don't even need a camera with you, you just need to observe in "shooting mode" - that's how I called it for myself :)

The moment when you realise how to put any kind of shape or line in a two dimensional frame is the moment when your brain automatically notices these things. Where ever you are you'll be seeing just lines, shapes, color... elements for the picture.

I remember the time when it was difficult for me to take a picture of a pen on the table. ;)

Like the symmetry and the reflection. Ed

Nicely done. Your eye for detail is very much in practice! Good balance, good positioning. While it is a "simple" shot, there are a number of elements that are visually intriguing - like the chair pattern (and their reflection), the way you have the window frames lined up with the horizontal joints of the floor stones, the way all the people in the image are looking in the same direction.
I was taking picture of something else actually and I turned my head and saw the scene.
I just needed to press the shutter. It's good that I did that quickly because the guy stood up and walked away in a second after me taking the picture :)

Thank you all for comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back