• get playful with your signifigant other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get playful with yourself

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • none of the above

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Get playful with yourself ?? :lol:

You missed one.... head straight for the coffee pot.

i take both my dogs out so they can take a ****.

i take both my dogs out so they can take a ****.

lol Good man, letting the dogs go before you do :)

Well regardless of who has the accident, them or me, I am the one stuck cleaning up the mess. ;)

Honestly though, the first thing I do is shut the darn alarm clock off before my girl kills me. Reason being is that my alarm clock is a "boom box" turned up to darn loud and hooked up to a light timer. (the kind you used to cycle lights when you are away on vacation.) I work nights and usually get to bed between 3:00am and 4:00am after which I get up at 7:00am to get the kid off to school by 8:00.

Hit snooze...hit snooze...jump in the shower.

Well regardless of who has the accident, them or me, I am the one stuck cleaning up the mess. ;)

:lol: Excellent point!

Honestly though, the first thing I do is shut the darn alarm clock off before my girl kills me. Reason being is that my alarm clock is a "boom box" turned up to darn loud and hooked up to a light timer. (the kind you used to cycle lights when you are away on vacation.) I work nights and usually get to bed between 3:00am and 4:00am after which I get up at 7:00am to get the kid off to school by 8:00.

ok but after that?

erose86 said:
Where's the one where you sit up in bed and just stare groggily, wondering why the f**k you're having to wake up at 4 in the morning... and then sit for 5 minutes trying to run the time frame through your head again to figure out whether or not you can lay down for "just 15 more minutes"... and then after those 5 minutes, you realize you don't have time for that and finally drag your @$$ to the bathroom? Cause that's what I did this morning. :biglaugh:

ALTHOUGH......................... that WAS after hitting the snooze button twice. I purposefully set my alarm 45 minutes early so it wakes me up three times... because by the 4th time... I'm usually able to get out of bed (NOTE: Able does not mean READY... but... just able to be conscious. :lol: )

So. I guess... I'll check... roll over and go back to sleep.

I thought you were going to say, wake up wondering where you are. I've done THAT a few times!

Big Mike said:
Hit snooze...hit snooze...jump in the shower.

Pee in the shower? :lmao:

:lol: Excellent point!

ok but after that?

Well I'm up at that point because I know that if I don't have to walk/run to the "alarm" then I'll go back to bed. So actually after I have turned off "THE" alarm clock I turn off the other three alarm clocks and grab my cell phone which has another three alarms set to go off as well. Yep, no joke, boom box alarm loud as hell, clock radio alarm clock set to fuzzy station, regular beep alarm clock, battery operated old fashioned two bell alarm clock. and my cell phone. All placed strategically around the room and just out of arms reach from the bed. But after that I do one of several things...

I either:
- Let the dogs out if they are up, then feed them. Or I feed them and then let them out.
- Turn on netflix and find something to watch. (my "cable" - only $10 a month :) gotta love streaming video!)
- pop in a video game to play.
- Or get the kid started dressing.
- If the house is a mess then cleaning is also always an option usually dishes or laundry.

If it is not getting the kid up first then I do that about 20 minutes later. after which I get him some breakfast.

There, that's a little more info for you.

Edit: Looking at this post I guess you would say that I could fall into a more spontaneous type of lifestyle at least in this aspect. (Not when it comes to jobs though. Current job is 16 plus years, would do another 16 with it if that was possible.)

Last edited:
When I wake up, I like to keep laying down. Sometimes I will even fall back to sleep again. I'm not a morning person. I love sleeping for like 12 hours lol

Drag my still clothed ass out of the bed, admire my wife (too pretty for me), and migrate to Waffle House for my morning fix(quarter with bacon, double cheese, no garden, ringed hashbrowns and Coke (healthy I know). Then back home to shower, shave, and put on fresh cloths for another day, wife is still in bed.

pee
brush teeth
run 2-5miles depending on timing
eat tuna fish
brush teeth
shower
get dressed
work.

Most reactions

Back