Walked By The Church...

KronixKid22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...tonight on the way to get some food. Took a photo and this came out.

Late_Night_Church_by_KronixKid22.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/085/4/3/Late_Night_Church_by_KronixKid22.jpg

Well, it would have been nice if you could have got those two cars towed and the parking meter chopped off with a metal saw ... and if then, from all the ruckus, people would have switched on lights in ALL the rooms behind the windows to see what was the matter ;).

Yes, I would have loved it if the lights in the windows were on.

Now I could have easily excluded the car and parking meter but I like taking shots of the city. The car and meter let you know that even though it's a beautiful building, it's still city life. :)

Looks good, I like the B&W but theres one thing bugging me about it. see the edge of the door and how its not parallel with the side? I would do a little rotation to fix that other wise its pretty good.

what a great photograph! i imagine if you rotate the pic to straighten the doorway, the parking meter with go more croooked.. wouldnt want to draw ny ore attention to it..

Yes, I would have loved it if the lights in the windows were on.

Now I could have easily excluded the car and parking meter but I like taking shots of the city. The car and meter let you know that even though it's a beautiful building, it's still city life. :)

That's a pretty cool idea but I think you should show more of the car and make the building more of a background? I don't know, just a thought.

Looks good, I like the B&W but theres one thing bugging me about it. see the edge of the door and how its not parallel with the side? I would do a little rotation to fix that other wise its pretty good.

Thanks. Yes, I know what you mean. I don't get how I triend to line up the door and it almost is, but the windos are even more crooked.

what a great photograph! i imagine if you rotate the pic to straighten the doorway, the parking meter with go more croooked.. wouldnt want to draw ny ore attention to it..

Thank you! :D

Most reactions

Back