Walking Away

I love this! If I had to nitpick I'd suggest a slight crop along the bottom of the frame - not too much, though. I like the DOF. Your slight sepia treatment is lovely here.

Your sweet subjects make the shot, of course. ;) Nice job.

Thanks! I can probably com in a bit tighter.

The boys had a blast. Living in Tucson we just don't get that much snow at all. In fact this year has been really bad. Its been like spring since January. So when it does snow we are sure to take the boys up to the mountain to have some fun.

I'd never have guessed this was shot in Arizona. :shock: Looks like the north or eastern USA. That's a lot of snow for your area!

I love shots like this and this one is nice, but the kid in the right foreground looks like he has a smaller kid standing on his left shoulder due to an unfortunate forced perspective. Sometimes stuff like that ends up being "neat" but in this case, to me, it detracts from the feel of the photo.

I think I would have also preferred to get the context from space on the right and left sides of the frame (trees/woods) rather than the bottom (muddy road). I guess what I'm saying in a roundabout way is I would have preferred landscape orientation here.

Most reactions

Back