Walking bridge challange

DeepSpring: I first made a 'path' around the bridge itself using the pen tool, but ignored the roof section. I then used the path I'd created to make a selection, which I expanded by a few pixels and then feathered the enlarged selection by the same number of pixels.

I then copied the selection onto a new layer and used the transform function to reduce the selection to fit within the bridge, and used a mask to remove a couple of small areas that didn't fit. I then ctrl clicked on this new layer to make a selection of it and then pasted this onto a new layer and repeated the process until I had the longer bridge.

Once happy with the result I again made a selection from the path I created at the beginning and inverted the selection and feathered the edges (I forget how much by, but I used trial and error to get the right amount). Once feathered I used radial blur from the filter menu, but set it to zoom rather than spin, and then played around with the amount to give enough blurm without completely losing the detail of the trees.

I hope that makes sense.

David

Most reactions

New Topics

Back