What's new

Walking on Water

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my favorite "finds" is when I discover lost shoes. It always makes me wonder about their previous owners, how they got where they are, and what will happen to them.

Imagine my delight, today when I found this beauty:
IMG_0053-vi.jpg


IMG_0051-vi.jpg


Comments/critiques appreciated!
 
I love the second shot. It almost has an oritental feel to it. I also love the peacfullness of the water and how you composed it. Love it!!
 
Beautiful idea and shots. there is potential in this place and with your photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom