hamburger TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2007 Messages 195 Reaction score 0 Location Hamburg, Germany (north) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 28, 2007 #16 Okay, I'm late - but I really love that shot! Well-spotted! ;-)
N nemesh TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Israel May 28, 2007 #17 Great colors and amazing clouds! Nir .B.
K koda-46 TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 May 28, 2007 #18 good color but I think the person and his dog are just a bit too far away. If you stand back it looks like there was dust on your lens. just my thoughts anyways
good color but I think the person and his dog are just a bit too far away. If you stand back it looks like there was dust on your lens. just my thoughts anyways