Walking the horse...

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I generally take my camera with me where ever I go, so on our recent hike/exercise trip with the horse I decided to take it even though it was fairly dark and overcast. Along the way the sun got closer to the horizon and the bright warm light broke out from above the thick cloud cover so I decided to try and take advantage of it.

I just said "look natural" and she sighed... and then I swear the horse looked back and smiled.
746914043_xyyaQ-L.jpg

This was intended to be more of an action shot as they came down the hill. I shot it with the 55-200 and processed it in landscape mode which is what made those colors pop.
747044838_BWrZe-M.jpg

More of an affection shot.. it was candid and when looking at it I felt it may be better represented in B&W so I converted it in LR.
747048425_SnoM2-M.jpg

A shot just for fun showing the light that was out there. This old chimney and foundation was out in the middle of no where with no roads anywhere near it. There was also an old cemetery with 4 peoples names and no date. I looked it up and it dates to the 1850's or so.

747063319_cmZKX-L.jpg

It definitely looks like the horse is cognizant of the fact it's being photographed...a little eerie actually. LOL

wow i dont know what it is but she is so prettyh and the hours looks like her..its eyes have a similar look to them. I love the pics.

Thanks for all the comments!

The horse seems to always have an eye on me which makes her good for photographing. She's also pretty affectionate which makes for a warm feel with photographs.

The face the hourse has on that first picture is amazin!
Smile.gif
I really liked the expression as well.... I like her little patch of hair between her ears! Sometimes I use a spray for her tail, and I spike the hair up there and she looks like a big rockstar.:lol:

I'm really digging the 3rd shot (b&w). I almost looks like it was painted. Great job!

Most reactions

Back