The boss and the cashier

9436449834_cacd19c998_z.jpg

The other staff members

9433689435_8007e472c7_z.jpg

The restaurant

9436427264_254ff532f4_z.jpg

and from outside

9433660099_fb1a017b1b_z.jpg

There is much talk of camera quality, quality of the shot and why some cameras are better than others.
After reading much of this, I still see a view of the world where the quality is worth more than the image but this isn't what I do and not what I want to do.

I'm an unashamed snapshotter, intent on telling a story about the place I live using pictures of real life in this country.
That requires a fast draw and usually little time to decide what I must do to get the best image because, by the time I think about it, I've lost the subject.
You have no idea how long I'd being trying to get shots of six people on one small motorbike so, when I finally found one when I knew I had a possible shot, I gave chase, overtook and hoped I had time to get the camera out before they reached me.
I managed but the photo is badly framed and technically crap.
The question is; is it better to get the shot or wait until never when I could get the thing set up properly.

I remain unrepentant and will continue to snap away on continuous shot with a lower image quality but I get to tell people about my adopted country.
However, I'm learning a lot by browsing threads so I may get the odd chance to try some technically better stuff from time to time.

If you'd like me to continue, say, "aye".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back