What's new

Wandering Sofa

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C appreciated :)
 
Last edited:
Kinda weird...but I like it. I think I like it 'cause it's weird. Nice shot.
 
I was wondering where that thing went to......can you bring it back home???

Very random, but neat shot. Thanks for sharing.
 
My first thought when I saw this...Wow! what a great place to shoot someone. I was expecting there to be another picture with a model on or next to the sofa. It's not a bad picture by any means, just seems to me to be missing something. Which in itself is kind of cool because it almost instantly gets your imagination going. Thank you for sharing it. :)
 
Very cool! It would be a great place to photograph a person. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks again, people :)
 
Hey vis... looks like the white balance is a bit off? Intentional?

Love the pic, though. Made me chuckle. I was actually kind of hoping you were pickup up some random sofa and tossing it weird places and taking pictures of it. :lol:
 
Hey vis... looks like the white balance is a bit off? Intentional?
I did inject this one with a healthy dose of warmth (not sure if that's what you are seeing).

I was actually kind of hoping you were pickup up some random sofa and tossing it weird places and taking pictures of it. :lol:
I'd do exactly that if the sofa fit the trunk of my car, but it doesn't :)

nice shot, those things end up everywhere
This derelict piece of interior design was just lying there in the middle of nowhere (there's even a wild pond behind it, but I coudn't make it appear in the photo because of the tall grass). The nearest living room was probably half a mile away. How it ended up there is beyond me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom