wanna get some feedback..

kevinblahh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..about my first few attempts at some hdr's. what do you think?
harborhdr.jpg

harbor2hdr.jpg

harbor3hdr.jpg

highfieldhdr.jpg

woodsholehdr2.jpg

woodsholehdr.jpg

dont know anything about HDR.

love shots 1,2,4 with 2 being my favorite.

thanks for sharing.

I'm with the others; #2 is very nice. The majority of them work well as HDRs, and you performed the HDR treatment very well.

If you don't mind me asking, was this using Photomatrix ?

next time, separate by a couple of blank lines and number your pix for discussion. It's easier on the eyes. Good work BTW.

I think 2 is the best. Good job at not overdoing the HDR stuff....I'm not a huge fan of the computer animated looking pics.

so i printed out 1,2, and 6 on some glossy paper. the only problem I'm having is the darker areas seem to be a bit grainy. Anyone have any ideas on things such a printer settings or photoshop corrections to fix this? Because they don't appear as grainy on the screen, I'm using an epson r280.

3 and 5 are the winners IMHO. Regarding the grain I noticed the makers of Photomatix are looking for a good software engineer to address this, or something similar.

Don't know that printer, but one with 2 or 3 black/grey cartridges may be able to reproduce the images better.

Nice work.

-Shea

I like the 2nd and 3rd alot, but the third is my favorite. The last one is pretty nice to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back