Wanna play?

mdw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pixelbalance.eu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's my dog when she was just a puppy.
05011bwcu9.jpg

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :wink:

Very nice composition....I'd say for crit....maybe brighten it up slightly, and add a bit of contrast.

Great job....love the expression you got.

I agree this is a wonderful photo. The tennis ball really tells the story behind the expression. Love it!

Aww. How adorable!!!
I love the tennis ball also.

I took "wanna play" in a completely different way and said YES! :) And I played. I think adding a little contrast does wonders for the photo. How cute!

puppyar0.jpg

You are right that the extra contrast works great on the dog, Noa, but the tennis ball is now overexposed. If I would apply more contrast to the image I would make sure that the tennis ball isn't overexposed.

Damn, is this proper English by the way!? :er: Never talked about pictures in English...

Your English is fine :) and I agree, the extra contrast helped with the darkness of Noa, but the ball is far too blown.

This is a fantastic photo, the composition, the expression, the POV... Not to mention the adorable subject!! :thumbsup:

Thanx everybody for the replies! What do you think of this version? The only 'problem' is that the shadows between the ferns are too black, which means that there is no detail at all (don't know the official English word for it) And still the tennis ball is too blown! :)
05011bwcu9.jpg

220505011bwvp3.jpg

i had the feeling he/she (he?) was a chocolate lab rather than black!
and with paws like that say good bye to your carpets, if you still have any!!

but i do like/prefer the earlier close up portrait.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back