Want Kodak EasyShare P880

joey33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please if any person can find me a Kodak EasyShare P880 for a better price than Kodak.Com I will kiss your feet

you need to be more independant dude.. in photography people wont take pictures FOR you..

bestbuy - not there
walmart - not there
radio shack - not there
circuit city - not there
b&h - not there
staples - not there
amazon - 699$
kodak - 399$

seems like the only thing you can do is try ebay or kodak, i personally (and im sure everyone else does too) go with kodak.com

It's not "new," per se, but it's like new... very little use, complete with box, all accessories, manual, etc. Contact me if interested.

I found one on clearance at a local Ritz, just off chance during a trip to the Mall, … when I had already called the same store to ask if they had it in stock. Person on the phone didn’t bother to use his eyes and look… did as typical lazy young sales person would and depended on a computer for an answer.

“you need to be more independant dude.. in photography people wont take pictures FOR you.."

As for this remark I am perfectly capable of shopping on my own. I was simply asking if anyone here might have one for sale. And yes I am also perfectly capable of taking my own photographs. I don’t need some snot nosed still wet behind the ears dude to tell me.
Try taking out a paper dictionary and looking up how to spell independent!

Most reactions

Back