What's new

Want to buy, Nikon 14-24

zamanakhan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
473
Reaction score
29
I am looking to see if I can find this lens used. If anyone has one for sale pm me. Try to Pm as that goes to my email. Price varies depending on what is included and condition of the lens.If you are selling a 24-70 as well I would be interested in a package deal, but 14-24 first then 24-70.
 
You would do well to check KEH.com, and maybe Fred Miranda... but I suspect they only come up rarely.
 
Check FM first and often. I kept my eyes open for more than a month EVERYWHERE before I found mine on FM in May.

Good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom