What's new

Want to Buy Nikon Fe or similar camera

GoonjoshGoon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I am relatively new to photography right now I am shooting with a d3000 but i want to start shooting 35mm since the guy from the skatepark gave me 11 rolls of Illford black and white film. I was looking to buy something similar to a Nikon Fe since i hear they are great cameras to learn on and are lightweight and compact. My price range is about $100 at max so keep that in mind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom